United we stand
Join forces with us through sponsorship, workplace giving, pro bono services, volunteers or in-kind donations and get ready to make a difference.
Through the Flinders Foundation Corporate Partnerships Program, you can help us make a massive impact on research and patient care.
What’s more, our innovative approach to partnership isn’t just about giving; it’s about helping your business grow while fulfilling your corporate and social responsibilities.
Why partner with us?
- Align your corporate strategy, values and target audience with Flinders Foundation’s mission and vision
- Enhance your brand reputation and awareness by being associated with a leading health charity
- Engage your employees and customers in meaningful social impact activities
- Networking opportunities at our many events
- Receiving recognition and appreciation for your contribution to South Australia’s most critical needs.
Invest in life-changing outcomes
As well as businesses and organisations, philanthropic trusts and foundations play a pivotal role in improving community health outcomes across the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (including Flinders Medical Centre).
There are many exciting opportunities for our partners to pair their objectives with our work, including funding specific research projects, helping purchase specialised equipment, supporting young researchers and funding health support programs.
Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs) can also join this impactful journey. As a discreet avenue for donors to leave a profound legacy, PAFs align philanthropic goals with lifelong contributions.
Flinders Foundation acknowledges the Kaurna people as the traditional custodians of the land on which the Flinders precinct was established. We acknowledge the Kaurna people’s deep and ongoing connection to land, waters and community, and pay our respect to their Elders, past and present.